Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I got one of those little waterfalls of paper samples from an art shop and decided to cut them out into U shapes for the collage alphabet project. Lovely colours with a sparkle. Gluing them was a nightmare, I had a grid set up with exact measurements too, in the end my tweezers, my fingers, craftknife, even scraps of paper I glued on, conspired to thwart me. Everything stuck to everything! I learnt that if lifted, the paper surface was left on the page. So this is as good as this one gets. I am tempted to draw different galleons in each but time won't permit me just now.

No comments: