Thursday, September 11, 2008

EDM #7 Draw a kitchen jar, bottle or tin. I think I am going to have to start at the hard part first next time, usually I start in the top left hand corner, one of the few things I picked up from school. This drawing has issues round the lid and neck, they are the worst areas and this is where I ended up (with very little I could do about it.). How did I feel about this challenge? I looked forward to it, I thought about how I would place the jar, if I would have something in it and I wanted it to be in a different position than it is normally when in the kitchen. I'll mark it out of 10. 1 for doing it with enthusiasm, 1 for reading the instruction properly, 1 for not using pencil, 1 for attempting perspective = 4

2 comments:

Gwen Buchanan said...

I love the freshness of this drawing.. Your lines are wonderful!!!

Anonymous said...

I am really enjoying these list challenges. It's making me think about simple things and how best to try and draw them. Thanks for your positive comment.