Thursday, February 13, 2014




Everyday Matters # 112 Draw something fresh. I might be foolish considering my abilities but as I am away for a week I might take my iPad to put in some play time and see what I can do with the various aps I have.  I don't remember how to open them let alone use the tools offered. These five minute trials this morning are the very start. I still have a Brushes  ap to discover.





1.  Sketch club - took me a while to open and find tools, had lovely mark makers, full colour choice, ran out of time.







2. Bamboo Paper - easier to open - limited colours, mark makers still to be explored fully, ran out of time.







3. 53 Paper - interesting colour palette, I found it a little limiting, 
easy to use and find tools. 







4. Procreate - full colour choice, still to discover tools properly, offered more features, I did not know what I was doing!


No comments: