Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Interim decorated border for L in the collaged alphabet book: I thought I would have a go at this and wish now that I hadn't. It is so not what I like and that probably affected what I was doing. I definitely need more skill and experience. The L was difficult to balance. I moved round my pencil drawings so many times and when I did draw the outline on the paper itself I found that 'rubbing out' lifted the surface of it badly. I tried my best erasers. I added a lower case 'l' to try and fix what was beyond repair and made it worse. My solution now is to make another L and paste it over the top, when I get time, in the meanwhile this stands as the best I could do on the day.

No comments: