Saturday, February 25, 2012

                                                              1                          2                          3
Whilst waiting for the work ethic to develop I decided to start to clear up when I found  a small wad of dampened papers that I had prepared for printing and forgotten about. Covered in a spotty pink mould, creased and folded, hardly good for anything I suspect. I got out my water soluble crayons and I set about trialling different techniques and effects. 

                                                                  4                          5                        6
1. Grated shavings rubbed round into wet paper.
2. Doodling with colors I don't normally choose.
3. Sprinkled shavings spritzed and tilted.
4. Random colours  sprinkled and linked while wet.
5. An attempt at some scenery.
6. Another attempt, both worked on dry paper and then sprayed.

No comments: