Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Alphabet Exchange. This was supposed to be the penultimate letter but we have decided to add punctuation marks and then numbers. After a very dry summer I noticed my pearlescent inks were nearly dried up and I did my best to reconstitute them, however they remain gluggy. I still feel the urge to rush to the finish line, unsure if this is caused by rote learning as a child or as an eagerness to complete the project. I have already bound my letters (to date) into a simple coptic style.

The spine has spacers and I am sure there is a better way to allow for the expanding content. There is play in the actual construction that I am not happy with - and one day when I know more I will redo it.

No comments: