Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Upsetting news this week, three of our strips have been lost by N.Z. Post, two of mine and one of Dale's, quite sad, we get possessive about these small works. The first square is a rubber stamp I made of the letter K, the next is a small ceramic, porcelain with shell patterns, 1 of 2 and it's surrounded by the letter L which explains the story of how we got them. M is hidden in a small wooden carving with paua eyes. N is there but I ran out of time again to develop what I was going to do and ended up with a filler. O is a small sponge with cuts in a round shape and P is in the pumpkin stalk. Q is unfinished but I have to hand it over to Dale tonight, we are not going to trust the post again! This is the original scan that was lost and I will redo the missing ones as near as possible.

No comments: