Wednesday, June 11, 2008

This page is continuing with the decorated edged alphabet book project our night class are doing at home. I chose collage because I usually steer away from it. The pages, 17cms x 19cm are heavy duty watercolour paper. This page is the letter I. The nib holders are gifts from my children. I made closed cell foam impressions of them and then printed them on the page. The nib images were made the same way. There is one of my small dry point prints (collaged) on bottom left. Is this shirking, maybe just a little. The H page is still under construction, well... really... I am stuck and don't know what to do next, so will ask the class tonight and see what they say. That's why it is missing from this sequence.

2 comments:

ArtPropelled said...

I love your alphabet! Beautiful, beautiful details!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the kind comments. Always a nice surprise when someone visits.