Saturday, June 21, 2008

Week 29 and I am spot on with my schedule to keep to one a day. Left to right: Starting with a dry point print for the letter O, I think arches text wove is not that suitable for this print process. P is for Phoenecian clay tablets. For Q I nearly ran out of time and it looks like it too. R is made with a technical pen and filled in afterwards. S reminded me of loops in a river and I filled the sections with paints straight from the pans, with no mixing (this is for Glenice who mentioned that I use muted colours a lot). T started out as a line drawing but was then covered with gesso, and masks of different shapes and a small brayer using oil based printing ink over the top and finally added some water colour. U didn't work as well as I had planned, obviously I didn't think it through!

No comments: