Collaged alphabet project W. I drew a pencil outline for the W, thought a little, then filled in the internal counter space like buckets with some rocks and boulders painted with water colour. Decided to suspend the whole thing, I thought it needed a chain to hang them on but it was too hard to draw a chain all the way to the top. So I drew some girly knots and made it rope. Dale cautioned me to the suitability of the handmade paper I chose to cut the W out of, so I tested it after cutting out, before gluing it on. Went better than expected. I'm quite pleased how this worked out. Dale and I spent the day together, experimenting and playing with the various alphabet projects we are both doing.