Thursday, February 25, 2010

EDM 68 Draw your computer. This has kept me away from my journal for a while and today I thought I just must get over it and on to the next challenge. Totally wrong thinking Hillary (hit the forehead with the heel of the hand). It doesn't matter what you are given to draw, it is up to you to make the best drawing you can. So I am very disappointed with myself for this lack of effort. Tomorrow I upgrade to a new mac mini, a better screen and later when the budget recovers a new keyboard, mouse and mini eye tv which will reduce the clutter on my desk, cutting down to only one monitor.
If you select the category 'sketching' on this blog, and go back to Saturday July 28th 2007 you will see my computer as it was then, and I promise to draw the new set up as soon as it is up and running.

No comments: