Sunday, January 05, 2014

After reading Tina Mammoser's post click here about her latest app, Bamboo Paper, I decided to see if I liked it. Most of my drawing apps are the free variety, Brushes, Procreate, Sketch Club and Paper and I agree that it seems much easier to choose the options with BP. I have an older iPad. You aren't forever looking to find what it is you want to do. The others all have various strengths, colour mixing, layers, tools and ease of use. I suppose it's what appeals and how well it does the job. I have really only dipped my toe in. So I will try and do some sketching around home and post them here, print them and bind them into a tiny book to go into my fruit box of books. I regret already that there is no original drawing, something I will have to get my head around.

No comments: